Talk

Advanced search

Recommend nice bucks gizz

(8 Posts)
Bella8 Sat 11-Nov-17 14:52:24

Hi, as we're coming up to the festive season and i love Buck's Fizz I'm deciding whether I want to make my own or buy premade or maybe do both. Can anybody recommend a great pre made Buck's Fizz? I love marks and Spencer's usually but any others good? I tried Aldi and it was worst I've ever tried (tasted like vinegar and went down sink)! If you make your own what wine do you use? I hate most wines with only exception being martini asti hence wanting my
Buck's Fizz to be extra nice!

Bella8 Sat 11-Nov-17 14:53:09

Haha title
Should obviously say Fizz!! 🤣😳

poisonedbypen Sat 11-Nov-17 14:55:29

All premade bucks fizz is the work of the devil. You need cheap fizz & decent orange juice. At least you didn't type bucks jizz grin

GoldSpot Sat 11-Nov-17 15:00:10

grin your title has made me snort. Ds now wants me to explain what is so funny!!

cathyclown Sat 11-Nov-17 15:03:36

Funniest title to a thread I've seen in a long time! I know it was a typo but still....

I detest Bucks Fizz, but for others who do like it I just buy prosecco and add some good OJ.

For those who might be interested, I do a cheats Kir Royale, and I drink FAR TOO MUCH of it at Christmas!

A bottle of decent prosecco (champagne is over rated IMO), and add some creme de cassis (blackcurrant liqueur). Absolutely lovely jubbly.

Bella8 Sat 11-Nov-17 15:16:10

Haha poisonedbypen it could have been so much worse couldn't it! I have serious baby brain at the moment...🤣 Anybody recommend a nice cheapish sweet wine to mix with orange juice? I'm not a lover of wine so always like the Fizz to taste like pop...classy I know!?! Unfortunately although extremely popular at the moment I'm not a fan of prosecco.

Bella8 Sat 11-Nov-17 15:18:12

cathyclown I agree champagne is seriously overrated. I think my DH would like your tipple as he loves blackcurrent. I prefer orange/peach/cranberry.

NorthernLurker Sat 11-Nov-17 18:15:55

I like m and s and the Waitrose one is ok,too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now