Help how long does a bottle of Processco last??

(7 Posts)
notretiringyet Mon 03-Oct-16 17:03:06

Wanting to stock up on Processco having a big party next August and planning on buying a bottle a week. I can't see on the bottle a best before date. Does anyone know if I start buying now whether it will be drinkable next August. Thanks

That1950sMum Mon 03-Oct-16 17:07:40

In my house a bottle lasts about ten minutes.

grin

Can't you just put the money aside rather than buying actual bottles?

OlennasWimple Mon 03-Oct-16 17:11:05

don't do this! Wait until Xmas and buy when they have all the big offers on. Then top up at Valentine's day when the next batch of offers is on. Even on a normal week, places like Sainsburys give you a discount if you buy 6 bottles at once, so it really will save you money to bulk buy. Put the money to one side instead.

It will keep. but you should leave it lying down so the cork stay moist. So think about where and how you would store it.

NotTodayDoris Mon 03-Oct-16 17:11:53

Was thinking the same as 1950's mum - not long!

I'd save the money and spend it on some good deals, so put £5 away each time you would have bought a bottle - there will be loads of good prosecco deals in the spring, ready for your August party (sounds like there will be a lot of people).

notretiringyet Mon 03-Oct-16 17:15:00

Thanks all good idea. I'll start a Processco online savings account. 😁

TheWildRumpyPumpus Mon 03-Oct-16 17:30:07

If you're buying in bulk I highly recommend getting along to Majestic similar - you'll get much better quality for the same price.

ProseccoBitch Tue 04-Oct-16 23:26:08

You've got more willpower than me unless you're going to buy two bottles a day

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now