Talk

Advanced search

Honey Jack Daniels

(15 Posts)
unicornspooprainbows Sun 29-Nov-15 16:29:12

Picked it up today and had a little taste already. If you like the flavour of bourbon and but find it a bit harsh, this is the perfect balance. It so smooth, and yummy. Like a non-sickly liquor. I love it. £15 in Sainsbury's at the moment.

madwomanbackintheattic Sun 29-Nov-15 16:30:48

Ha. I thought this was a baby name thread. grin

unicornspooprainbows Sun 29-Nov-15 16:32:25

grin works for me!!!

Muskey Sun 29-Nov-15 16:33:04

I tried it last Christmas. No one like it in our house I have most of a bottle left over which is a miracle in my house. Unicorn please come round and help yourself

unicornspooprainbows Sun 29-Nov-15 16:35:22

No way Muskey! I've reached a whole new level of feeling like a weirdo......<<pours another>>

Queenbean Sun 29-Nov-15 16:37:36

Jessica Alba in Honey is called Honey Daniels, madwoman

<<off topic>>

fieldfare Sun 29-Nov-15 16:38:04

It's delicious. We bought for some Xmas last year at it didn't last very long!
Have bought some locally produced sloe whisky this year and only had a thimble full so far and it's yummy!

unicornspooprainbows Sun 29-Nov-15 16:44:33

fieldfare Sloe Whisky sounds very interesting! I made Sloe Gin the Christmas before last. It didn't reach Christmas day. I kept testing it every day, just to see the differences in taste from each day to the next confused

fieldfare Mon 30-Nov-15 13:28:45

Sloe gin is lovely, I've not had a chance to make any this year.
It hadn't occurred to me to try it with whisky but will definitely have a go next year!

VulcanWoman Mon 30-Nov-15 13:38:45

Sounds nice, are you having it neat or mixed?
Anyone had the Warninks white? noticed it next to the Advocaat today, just wondering if it's any good.

unicornspooprainbows Mon 30-Nov-15 19:30:13

Vulcan - topped up with soda water works great!

VulcanWoman Mon 30-Nov-15 21:22:54

Sounds good. I've had southern comfort and lemonade before which was nice. Like you say, I think regular whiskey is a bit too harsh.

rebecca631 Fri 12-Feb-16 14:36:42

I have never had sloe win or whisey, but honey jack daniels is delicious. However, it can never out do drambuie.

zombiesarecoming Fri 12-Feb-16 17:49:33

Never lasts long in this house doesn't honey jack daniels

Problem is it goes down so easily it tends to get poured in much bigger glass fulls than it really should as well

chubbyrunner Wed 06-Apr-16 00:24:49

Oooh love this stuff. Can't stand JD but love Jack Honey! Nice with a touch of lemonade too for something a little lighter!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now