Talk

Advanced search

DS2 (9) is starting to ask those questions

(5 Posts)
Curiousmama Sun 08-Nov-09 21:59:53

He's asking about my bits. He asked how come I can wee without a willy. I thought he knew to be honest but I had to explain about my 3 holes etc... He wants to see them, I said I'll get him a book. I never had this trouble with ds1 but he's a lot brighter. Feel awful saying it but he can get stuff easier. DS2 is much cleverer in practical ways though.

Anyway, I bought ds1 a book on Boys growing or something? Can't remember what it was now but also think I need something much simpler for ds2. Can anyone recommend a good book or a safe website? I daren't google as you never know what'll come up?

BikiniBottom Sun 08-Nov-09 22:01:38

I used a great book called "Where Willy Went". It is cute and very funny but does not address all these questions. It is a great start though.

Curiousmama Sun 08-Nov-09 22:08:44

Thank you I'll look for it.

ReneRusso Sun 08-Nov-09 22:19:44

My DDs (9 and 7) are avid readers of "lets talk about where babies come from". Its fine for boys too I think - it explains about girl bits and boy bits and a lot more besides. If you look it up on Amazon, you will get lots of other suggestions of books of this type.

Curiousmama Sun 08-Nov-09 22:28:30

ReneRusso I googled the other book and saw that one "let's talk... and bought it as it looks appropriate. Got free delivery too smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now