Talk

Advanced search

Newbie needing a little advice pleeeese

(6 Posts)
justabitdizzy Fri 23-Oct-09 11:27:33

Hi everyone,
Im new to this site and to be honest I dont even know if im posting in the right place. I need a bit of help with something but to be honest I dont even know how long I can make this post, Theres quite a bit of background to my problem, Im all in a muddle and in the middle of a nervous breakdown, so am still a bit shakey, only got my tablets yesterday and waiting to be assessed on monday by the doctor before being carried off by the men in white coats for a basket weaving class, Just about holding it together to type even though im shaking like mad.................And its all a mans fault.....Will some one please let me know how long i can make these posts and I will get on with starting my problem and seeing if any one can shed any light for me.
Thanks
Ps Its all do to with money, man, unreasonable selfish pig, stress, kids and debt caused by man

ImSoNotTelling Fri 23-Oct-09 11:38:05

Oh dear justabitdizzy I'm sorry things are bad. You can make posts as long as you like and lots of nice people will come and talk to you smile

If you are struggling then I have found a lot of support on the mental health topic in the past - lots of people there will understand what you are going through.

Chat is good as well if you want to get things off your chest.

I've got to go and fetch DD from nursery in a mo, but if you say what's going on I'll be back in a bit smile

mamadiva Fri 23-Oct-09 11:38:07

Hi Dizzy

You can make the posts as long and as detailed as you like here. Mumsnet is a fab place for getting help as thre will be many around you who have been through the same (although it probably seems like your alone) so don't worry!

I would assume from your post you have depression caused by stress?

EccentricaGallumbats Fri 23-Oct-09 11:40:06

as long or as short as you want. and there is always someone around to listen or give you a slap [hgin]

FlamingoBingo Fri 23-Oct-09 11:44:27

Make it long if you need to, but put in plenty of paragraphs so it's easy to read.

YouKnowHumanBonesCrunch Fri 23-Oct-09 11:45:57

justabitdizzy post away. Sorry you're having such a tough time at the moment. Eccentrica is right we can listen, give you a slap or give you gin grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now