Talk

Advanced search

Silly DP was logged into a private forum on my computer, and didn't log out

(13 Posts)
Bleh Sun 20-Sep-09 22:46:53

Man, this is so tempting. Basically, DP and his friends have this private forum where they go and chat about stuff, like women, football (boring) and stuff they're planning on doing. DP accessed it on my computer, and I was going to the Topshop website, which starts with similar letters, and it opened the forum.

Only problem is, it's all in French (and mine is a bit shite basic). WWYD? Last time a woman got access to the forum she wreaked HAVOC.

Hassled Sun 20-Sep-09 22:48:27

I'd get google translate fired up faster than you could say Franglais.

CharCharGabor Sun 20-Sep-09 22:48:53

Ooooh I'd be tempted too grin

CharCharGabor Sun 20-Sep-09 22:49:09

And by tempted, I mean I would totally do it

Ewe Sun 20-Sep-09 22:50:31

I would have to read it and copy it all.

Bleh Sun 20-Sep-09 22:52:26

I doubt I could cause the drama that the last woman did - She went out with one of the guys, let's call him A, for three years. Broke up with him, and then went out with his best friend, B. After all the boys found out about her and B, they pretty much stopped talking to B until recently. She and B are still together, but he accidentally left his computer open and read all the messages that A posted in the time during and immediately after their break up (the immediately after bit mostly revolved around him shagging lots of women). She then went MENTAL, sent an email to A saying that he was terrible and disgusting and so on ... it was AWESOME. It's like having access to a soap opera.

Bleh Sun 20-Sep-09 22:54:59

Okay, "Questions sur les sexe" means "questions about sex"?

cheesesarnie Sun 20-Sep-09 23:07:07

would you mind if your dh read your mn posts?if not go for itgrin

Bleh Sun 20-Sep-09 23:13:14

I've been very good and shut it down. The topic on sex was too disturbing and I started seriously disliking DP's best friend (I always knew he was a bit of a twat, but this confirmed it).

I think DP would be bored to DEATH if he read my MN posts. Friday, for example:
- Wanting a tea cosy for a cafetierre
- A little bit of "You go girlfriend, stop him going out so much!"
- Clothing chat
- Telling someone not to name their child after a person on Rikki Lake
- Clothing chat.
No man would stand for that.

cheesesarnie Mon 21-Sep-09 00:02:18

grin!!

scottishmummy Mon 21-Sep-09 00:18:14

mind your sticky beak and accept if you have MN he has snailshaggers anonymous and fitba talk.

Tomatefarcie Tue 22-Sep-09 12:24:26

I'll translate for you!

<nosey frog emoticon>

MamaG Tue 22-Sep-09 12:26:58

I'm terribly nosy

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now