Talk

Advanced search

What would you do this weekend if you were me?

(10 Posts)

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

AntdamnTheDM Tue 15-Sep-09 09:50:33

I'd go for a - purely to save some pennies

Roomfor2 Tue 15-Sep-09 09:53:09

I would go for A too. That way, the kids get two weekends of excitement - one with GPs and the next one with guinea pigs, rather than having it all at once. The guinea pigs will be something for them to look forward to after the GPs have gone.

Plus you can use the GP's visit as an excuse for not getting the guinea pigs this weekend and that way you can easily save the money by getting the hutch on ebay without the stress of the kids being disappointed! Bargain!!

PestoSurfMonster Tue 15-Sep-09 10:19:26

Get the local hutch

Surely it's worth paying a bit more and saving all that driving time and petrol?

HeadFairy Tue 15-Sep-09 11:31:22

I'd wait until next weekend, but I'm mean and always think it's good for children to learn to wait for something they've wanted. I am evil mummy!

HeadFairy Tue 15-Sep-09 11:33:01

Oh I didn't see the hours drive thing.. not only am I mean, I am lazy too I'd go for the more local option... you'd probably spend what you'd save on petrol.

Tambajam Tue 15-Sep-09 11:33:28

I'd do (B). And try and find a reasonably priced local hutch. It will be a fun thing to do together and you'd probably spend the difference doing an activity with them anyway.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now