Talk

Advanced search

11 plus gift for god daughter

(7 Posts)
terribletwos Mon 14-Sep-09 14:51:29

Help - my god daughter is taking the 11 plus I would love to buy her something if/when she passes any suggestions?

seeker Mon 14-Sep-09 14:55:34

A piece of "grown-up" jewellery? But PLEASE give it to her whether she passes or not! She's tried her best, pass or fail.

flamingtoaster Mon 14-Sep-09 15:01:45

I agree a piece of jewellery which she can wear now and in the future would be appropriate. I also agree with seeker about giving her the present anyway. I never gave my children presents for passing exams - they always got a present after sitting exams for trying/revision depending on their age at the time.

Ponders Mon 14-Sep-09 15:11:37

Agree about giving it to her whatever the outcome, on the day she gets the results - then if she doesn't pass it'll give her a lift smile

Has she got a charm bracelet? Could you start her off with one?

stealthsquiggle Mon 14-Sep-09 15:18:34

Jewellery sounds like a good idea - a pendant, perhaps (can be made to suit any budget)? A piece of "grown up" jewellery is a nice way to mark a rite of passage - as others say, whatever the result.

StewieGriffinsMom Mon 14-Sep-09 15:23:48

Message withdrawn

terribletwos Mon 14-Sep-09 22:16:51

Lovely ideas ladies I will definitely check out John Lewis and some other sites smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now