Talk

Advanced search

preschool woes

(3 Posts)
elmofan Wed 09-Sep-09 14:18:34

hi , i picked up dd from preschool today & got speaking to another mum there , our dd's started together two weeks ago , although my dd is a year older than x dd , x dd is only 2.8 & is giving her mum hell going in the mornings & is crying at home also , she asked my advice today & seemed very upset as to why her dd is all of a sudden getting like this as she loved the preschool in her first week there , i advised her to talk to the teachers & find out what is going on , but what i felt bad about is my dd has been telling me that x's dd is being naughty by pinching the other children every day & the teachers just gave her warnings on the first week but have now been giving her time outs EVERY day , which would explain her not wanting to go anymore , i felt sooo bad for this mum as she is lovely but don't think its my place to tell her what my dd told me , wwyd please .

meemarsgotabrandnewbump Wed 09-Sep-09 14:22:42

Hi, I think you've done the right thing by advising her to talk to the teachers.

elmofan Wed 09-Sep-09 14:40:37

i was hoping she would have a word with the teachers today but she just picked up her dd & walked away , hopefully its just teething problems & her little one will soon learn to stop pinching & therefore enjoy being there , my dd loves it smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now