Talk

Advanced search

Have £20 of Tesco vouchers... am a bit skint... what should I use them for?

(7 Posts)
mamadiva Tue 08-Sep-09 09:39:09

Could use them for my sisters' birthday on the 5th, could put them towards a christmas present or I could buy myself something for once.

WWYD?

muddleduck Tue 08-Sep-09 10:37:51

def use them for one of the deals where you get 4x the value.

a nice meal out?

2010Dad Tue 08-Sep-09 11:40:42

If you've got a baby, you can get double the value on baby products in store. Personally we did what muddleduck suggests and turned £7.50 worth of vouchers online into £30 of Belle Italia vouchers and had a night out and caught a movie afterwards!

If they are clubcard vouchers you can input the codes online and any change you have will be sent in the next voucher run (quarterly)

We also exchanged £7.50 worth for a years subscription to Mother & Baby magazine.

ChopsTheDuck Tue 08-Sep-09 11:41:26

I do the meal thing. Get a very cheap meal out 4x a year, it's great!

mamadiva Wed 09-Sep-09 15:12:07

Hiya, I still have my vouchers.

I normally save them for the christmas scheme but since they brought in the new double up thingy I opted out.

I actually have £10 of vouchers, I meant £20 after double up but I have been scouring all the rewards they don't seem to have any near me in the Highlands although we are going to Drayton Manor next year so I think I might keep them and exchange them for tickets to that which are only £7 each in vouchers rather than paying £60 for a family of 3.

Have never done that before though only ever spent them in-store so can I ask a few questions?

How long will the vouchers last?, Do I need to exchange for Drayton tickets before we go?

ChopsTheDuck Thu 10-Sep-09 09:32:42

you need to order the tickets before you go.

We normally find it can take a few weeks to get the restaurant vouchers that we order, I'd imagine it is the same for tickets.

I'm not sure how long the expiry date on the tickets usually is. The clubcard vouchers are valid for two years though, so I'd jsut order a month before you want to go.

2010Dad Mon 14-Sep-09 13:33:55

I just received some Belle Italia vouchers and a coupon for 1 years subscription to a magazine - the expiry date was 6 months.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now