Talk

Advanced search

WWYD If Your 17 Yr Old Daughter's Boyfriend's Dad Slapped Your Bottom and Kissed You On the Lips

(11 Posts)
boolifooli Sun 06-Sep-09 19:17:38

It was as we were saying goodbye after a meal out and he had had a few whiskeys. How do I behave next time we get together in a couple of weeks? It was in front of his wife and she had a right go at him afterwards. I was so shocked!

choufleur Sun 06-Sep-09 19:18:56

probably do my best to avoid them in teh future. you could slap his arse if you do see them wink

pasturesnew Sun 06-Sep-09 19:19:03

I don't think you need to worry if his wife was there, she will sort him out for you. A friend's dad once did something similar to me in front of his wife, daughter (my friend), SIL and BIL and my husband. He didn't do it again.

MayorNaze Sun 06-Sep-09 19:19:06

act as if nothing happened. be the picture of discretion. and keep far away from him at all times!

hopefully it was just because of the whiskey and he is now mortified.

EricBanaIsSuckingMyNipples Sun 06-Sep-09 19:21:15

Was it a quick slap or was there cupping involved?

boolifooli Sun 06-Sep-09 19:30:50

LOL at 'cupping involved'. Would have to be big cups with my behind. He wouldn't be inappropriate with my DD would he?

FabBakerGirlIsBack Sun 06-Sep-09 19:53:43

Ask her.

boolifooli Sun 06-Sep-09 19:57:52

I have, and she says she's never seen him be like that before.

AnyFucker Sun 06-Sep-09 19:58:08

I am sure he will have been dealt with smile

just be normal next time, don't mention it, but give him a wiiiide berth lol

he was possibly nervous, and drank too much

forgive him, unless something similar happens again of course

I once told a dirty joke in rather refined company, I was overcompensating, the faces around the table were a picture smile

I have never been allowed to forget it blush

boolifooli Sun 06-Sep-09 20:00:35

I'm usually the one to F up at gatherings so it was nice for someone else to do it

KIMItheThreadSlayer Sun 06-Sep-09 20:20:53

What would I do, I would slap him silly

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now