Talk

Advanced search

other people using parking places

(4 Posts)
bruffin Mon 31-Aug-09 11:04:13

My mum lives on a small estate. She has 2 allocated parking places for her house outside the front.I assumethey are in the deeds.
She doesn't have a car but often has visitors with cars who need to use the spaces.
In the last few weeks 2 people have started to use her spaces.

She has tried leaving poilite notes but they ignore them.
What can she do within the law?

She is about moving and about to exchange so it won't be a problem for long, but it will be a problem for her buyers.

MaryBS Mon 31-Aug-09 16:25:30

I would park so they couldn't get out, and they HAVE to come and see her, but to be honest, if I were moving, I wouldn't kick up a fuss just for the few weeks I had left.

Rindercella Mon 31-Aug-09 16:28:51

Agree, I probably wouldn't kick up a fuss just before moving.

Bloody annoying though and how rude of those people to just ignore your mother's requests! Let's hope her buyers can sort them out.

bruffin Mon 31-Aug-09 17:04:04

It turns out it's the visitors of someone who has just moved in, but they are leaving the cars overnight. They even moved her wheelie bin and left it in the middle of the road.

I think she is bit worried that she will have a problem when the van comes to move her.
She said she wouldn't mind if they came and asked but they don't.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now