Advanced search

Keep baby no 4?

(12 Posts)
BeBe2776 Wed 05-Aug-09 23:20:58

Do I struggle with no4 as boyf works away and only home every other weekend or do I opt for the dreaded "A"? im not over the moon about pregnancy and loosing sleep over whether i go to clinic without his knowledge as no idea of no4 yet or tell him and keep no4 and pray all will be fine. others are 15m, 3, and 8

TAFKAtheUrbanDryad Wed 05-Aug-09 23:22:49

Wow - that's a pretty harsh decision to make. Have you got any other support in RL? Do you know how far gone you are?

You ask WWID - I would keep it. Not because I'm pro life, but because now I have kids I can't imagine terminating a pregnancy, even a totally unwanted one. Sorry. I know that's probably not much help.

Have you spoken to anyone else about this?

LynetteScavo Wed 05-Aug-09 23:22:50

The thing is no one else has the answer.....sad

How many weeks are you?

TAFKAtheUrbanDryad Wed 05-Aug-09 23:24:23

Also - I have to say that terminating without your dp's knowledge is pretty harsh. Surely he has a right to know? It's his baby too...

plonker Wed 05-Aug-09 23:26:11

BeBe - you know that no-one else can answer this for you.

I'm sorry you find yourself in this position sad
The very best of luck to you all x

Aspire2Iron Wed 05-Aug-09 23:36:01

(I would keep it)

BeBe2776 Fri 07-Aug-09 23:29:13

went to clinic today just for consultation and pretty much whilst in there decided I would not want to visit again! They scaned me and could not find any pregnancy although did say it may be too early, also did urine sample and that was negative. Bought digital one on way home as thought it was odd that my home tests were positive. This came back as defo preg and conception was 3+ weeks. baffled by the clinics view on this, made me wonder if they would get other stuff wrong as well! I have had cramping now for over two weeks so hoping its not Ectopic - going to GP.

lou031205 Fri 07-Aug-09 23:36:56

I would keep it.

TAFKAtheUrbanDryad Fri 07-Aug-09 23:47:03

GP a very good idea. Hope you are ok. smile

TAFKAtheUrbanDryad Fri 07-Aug-09 23:47:43

PS - a urine sample should still show an ectopic pg, AFAIK.

BeBe2776 Tue 11-Aug-09 23:08:43

Have now told DP as needed his support more than anything and also, its his baby too. He said he would support any decision I made but would rather keep the baby than not, still undecided myself on how on earth am I going to bring up 3 under 5's and will be an 8yro

MsHighwater Tue 11-Aug-09 23:13:56

If that's what you decide to do, I think you just will manage. You might well not know how you'll do it until you are doing it.

I won't pretend to know what your situation is like as I have just one dd and know I won't be having any more but like TAFKATheUrbanDryad, I can't imagine terminating a pregnancy in any circumstances.

Glad you've told your DP. You need to face this together.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now