Talk

Advanced search

if an ex asked you for your mobile no to catch up........

(7 Posts)
Biglips Sat 27-Jun-09 13:17:37

we're both in a relationship now. I came across his brother on FB as he was on my site of where i used to live and i asked about his big brother (my ex) how is he?. now we are in touch (me and ex) but we dont gab but just have little chats about general stuff and our kids. We were both 15 and nothing never happened (as we were so innocent!! lol) and we stayed friends as his dad wanted him to concentrate on school etc which fair dos. Ive seen him a few times after we left school to say how are ya and then i moved elsewhere far away.

Now he asked my number to catch up....i feel abit "what wud i say to my partner!!"

i havent seen him since for about 15 yrs.

i feel abit awkward but im just happy to catch to him on FB...even he said that he knows its awkward when you are in a relationships but we both didnt love each other as only went out with him for a few weeks.

he is a lovely fella and is in the police force too but i do adore my partner. i dont even want to spoil his relationship either.

bigchris Sat 27-Jun-09 13:19:38

oh yes he wants u, dont go there!

Biglips Sat 27-Jun-09 13:30:57

grin

this is summat that ive never came across before when im in a relationship.

Biglips Sat 27-Jun-09 14:19:56

ive just wrote back that it wud be awkward but im happy to talk to him on FB. smile

fruitstick Sat 27-Jun-09 14:36:53

this is what facebook is for. and wallposts only - no chat!

Biglips Sat 27-Jun-09 14:55:39

i agree and to give him my number is a different thing altogether.

HecatesTwopenceworth Sat 27-Jun-09 14:56:56

I think you've done the right thing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now