Talk

Advanced search

To go or not to go, that is the question. WWYD?

(5 Posts)
sweetcat Sun 21-Jun-09 15:02:52

So, I am majorly excited about going to Glastonbury for the first tme on Thursday. I am going with my friend in work. We are travelling down with my BIL and three of his friends to save costs but weren't planning on hanging with them.

My dilemma? My friend has just texted me to say she is having some trouble with her ex and might not be able to go. Of course this is beyond her control and I in no way blame her for this. But, I am a little unsure of being there on my own.

I am sure BIL wouldn't mind me coming round with them but I am not sure it would be the same.

WWYD?

LadyGlencoraPalliser Sun 21-Jun-09 15:07:07

What kind of trouble with her ex? I would get in touch with friend and see if you can help her find a way to come with you.

sweetcat Sun 21-Jun-09 15:09:24

Not sure yet but I think he is refusing to have their DS as already agreed. She did have a back up plan in case this happened but perhaps this has fallen through as well. I will see her tomorrow to talk about it but I'm afraid I can't help with childcare.

LadyGlencoraPalliser Sun 21-Jun-09 15:12:01

What is she planning to do with the ticket? Is there another friend who could go instead?

sweetcat Sun 21-Jun-09 15:14:36

Oh, good suggestion but you have to have your photo on your ticket and there are no transfers otherwise DH would come with me.

Looks BIL is stuck with me! I haven't told him yet as there is still a chance she could come

<<<<<wishes very hard for her EX to be reasonable>>>>>>>>

Thanks for replying grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now