Talk

Advanced search

with clothes that are now too big?

(5 Posts)
studentkatie Thu 11-Jun-09 11:31:43

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

poopscoop Thu 11-Jun-09 11:36:51

well lucky you smile I would love to have clothes that are too big, unfortunatley i am the one with the pile of nice clothes which are too small!

Well done for losing, maybe put the jeans etc in the loft, then you can forget about them but they are thre if you needed them again. Maybe keep one item of bigger clothing in the wardrobe as a constant reminder that you dont want to go there again?

Peabody Thu 11-Jun-09 11:37:45

Have faith in yourself and give them to the charity shop.

bobblehat Thu 11-Jun-09 11:46:01

I'm in the same boat. As I've lost weight (2 stones so far, another one to go) I've got rid of anything that looks/feels awful.

Yesterday, I had a big shopping trip to replace the stuff I'd binned/given to charity shops.

So, old clothes that I felt fat in, were well worn and generally horrible or no biccies and nice new clothes.. no choice reallygrin

bobblehat Thu 11-Jun-09 11:46:05

I'm in the same boat. As I've lost weight (2 stones so far, another one to go) I've got rid of anything that looks/feels awful.

Yesterday, I had a big shopping trip to replace the stuff I'd binned/given to charity shops.

So, old clothes that I felt fat in, were well worn and generally horrible or no biccies and nice new clothes.. no choice reallygrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now