Talk

Advanced search

Ex filling daughters head with lies

(5 Posts)
Missbarrburrito Mon 12-Mar-18 18:19:19

This is what my 7 year old daughter got told off her Dad over the weekend, she also told me he had said that I dont look after her.
I told assured her I do love her and that daddy shouldn't have said those things.
Her dad and I dont communicate, or should I say he just ignores anything I say. So I dont know what I can do, if anything, to stop him filling het head with this stuff....any advice appreciated...thanks

Missbarrburrito Mon 12-Mar-18 19:57:45

He tild my daughter I dont love her.....Sorry, that was meant to be tge title...

Ihavesomeballs Mon 12-Mar-18 20:06:15

Stop contact. He's emotionally abusing you and your dd. Let him take you to court.

Missbarrburrito Tue 13-Mar-18 21:53:13

I cant stop contact with evidence...im goi g to start a diary of my daughtrrs behaviour before and after contact with dad, and also take note of anything else that geys said. Thanks for your rep ly

Ihavesomeballs Tue 13-Mar-18 21:56:07

Keep all texts etc, diary of what your CD is saying. Just brush off what he is saying to your dd and I'm sure we will know you love her.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: