Talk

Advanced search

Embarrassing!!

(8 Posts)
Mcee Fri 09-Feb-18 18:58:07

Ok so I had a full specimen bottle in my bag that I needed to drop in at my surgery.... As I was paying to leave the hairdressers I suddenly realised it had leaked in my bag and into his floor...hurriedly I said OMG my water bottle leaked and it's all over the floor. I quickly grabbed a towel and wiped it up. I felt so sick by the sight of it and then got all embarrassed and left quickly as I thought I was going to vomit. Especially as there was other people in the salon.
I know hairdresser very well so should I just front up and say sorry and say it was my pee!!! shock

dementedpixie Fri 09-Feb-18 19:50:53

This is why I put them in a freezer bag! I wouldn't say anything wise tbh

dementedpixie Fri 09-Feb-18 19:51:06

Else, not wise

MyKingdomForBrie Fri 09-Feb-18 19:52:13

Vomit?? It’s only wee! You cleaned it up, they’ll never know, don’t worry!

Mcee Fri 09-Feb-18 20:35:11

Really? I just thought he might have smelt it! Ha ha.

He was like oh don't worry I'll clear it up 😧 can you imagine!!

I think I felt sick mainly because I was embarrassed! I got all panicky and grabbed a towel to clean it up!

It didn't help that it had leaked on my jeans as well, because of the way I was holding my bag!!!

Mcee Fri 09-Feb-18 20:38:07

I wish I had thought about a freezer bag, but was in a rush, guess I just didn't screw the top on it properly

MyKingdomForBrie Fri 09-Feb-18 20:53:31

I can see how you’d panic in the situation but I really think you’re fine, it won’t have smelled that strongly and they won’t know.

If you’re worried just never go back to that hairdresser again grin

I’ve never thought of a freezer bag either!

Mcee Fri 09-Feb-18 21:15:41

Thanks for your opinions x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: