Talk

Advanced search

F****** NEIGHBOURS!

(7 Posts)
Cmlcml Fri 09-Feb-18 18:08:50

I know parking is always an issue, I've put up with my neighbours crappy parking for 3 years now but I'm trying to sell me house and some feedback we've had is neighbours crappy parking angry
Our drive is slightly separate to our house and they often block the entrance to it. We ask them not to, knock on their door to ask them to move but they just ignore us. You can hear them shouting at their kids inside to not answer the door to us. And it's not just us, they block in other people too because they think they own the road.
They simply couldn't give a flying fuck and I'm at a loss on what to do. They rent but their landlord doesn't care either.
I have 4 viewings tomorrow and I'm so worried that they are going to ruin our house sale because of it.
Any advice would be appreciated!

Ilovecamping Fri 09-Feb-18 18:13:43

Contact the police it is obstruction

scurryfunge Fri 09-Feb-18 18:17:09

Can you manoeuvre your cars this evening so they cannot block tomorrow and leave them there.

jazzmin Fri 09-Feb-18 18:17:30

Can you park in front of your drive until 5 mins before your viewings? Then quickly put car in drive?

FannyWisdom Fri 09-Feb-18 18:19:03

Tactical parking tonight and tomorrow.
Just this once park your own cars like pricks.

IdaDown Sat 10-Feb-18 12:43:48

Yes to tactical parking. Can friends/family help you by parking their cars in multiple places, the day before viewings?

RaspberryCheese Sat 10-Feb-18 12:55:17

Dont have a neighbour dispute or you may have to declare it !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now