Talk

Advanced search

If you got a whole day to yourself.

(7 Posts)
zoomer445 Mon 04-Dec-17 16:56:41

Realistically on a normal day. Not if you won the lottery etc grin

mamahanji Mon 04-Dec-17 16:58:56

Go to bed for a solid 23 hours. And then listen to heavy metal and eat Nutella out of the jar whilst swigging whisky from the bottle for the last hour.

pinkhorse Mon 04-Dec-17 17:03:59

Go for a two hour run, then go swimming/ do some weights, get in a super hot bath then go back to bed and read or mumsnet, nap then eat my favourite food for tea!

Anatidae Mon 04-Dec-17 17:05:37

Sleep. Read. Sew.

littlemissminor Mon 04-Dec-17 17:09:56

Sleep, clean my house properly, have my hair done and just relax (all things impossible with a 12 week old baby!)

gingerclementine Mon 04-Dec-17 17:16:02

Go for a long walk with a friend. Then to yoga. Have a hot bath with piano music playing, reading a good book, then carry on reading the good book on the sofa or in bed. End it with meeting friends for drinks and a gig or theatre.

ILikeThatSong123 Mon 04-Dec-17 17:29:31

I'd stay in bed almost all day except for brief time for eating easy meals and using the toilet.
I'd sleep for hours, then watch tv, listen to the radio, read magazines and use my phone to do online shopping and searching the web for inspirational fun things (ie holidays, meal recipes, crafts, interior decoration, presents etc etc anything and everything that comes to mind) all of these whilst staying in bed.
Staying in bed for a long time is such a novelty for me. I wake up early every day. Every day. I have to.
I need a lazy break where i can stay in bed without feeling guilty.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now