Talk

Advanced search

My husband hates me

(6 Posts)
Lostsoul31 Sat 02-Dec-17 12:15:49

Hi, um I'm new. I really need somewhere to put this. And hopefully get some advise.
I think my marriage is over. We've only been married for 5 months and everything is awful.
I've found out both my mil and dil wanted to try stop the wedding. My dil tried to convince my oh to cancel the wedding. And then I find out my oh didn't want to marry me at the time we got married. But he said nothing. Didn't tell me to wait a bit. Move the date or anything. He went along with it all.
He got extremely drunk on our wedding day, forgot about me and his daughter. I ended up babysitting my bil kids because he disappeared for 3 hours as did their mother. No one even told us, the boys just came up to me and said mom and dad have left. My husband has a drink problem in that he can't stop once he starts. He doesn't know his limit. Which is why he forgot about me and our lo. I ended up walking home in my wedding dress in.the rain with our lo crying my eyes out whilst having abuse shouted at me from passers by. It was humiliating.
My husband came home at 2am and was downright horrible called me selfish and vile for being upset over him ruining our wedding.
He's been horrid ever since. Revealing more things about how his family hate me. His bil even threatened to smash my head in and send someone to attack me. My husband doesn't speak to his bil anymore but the damage is done.
I feel so lonely all the time now. I'm shown no love or affection. We are arguing constantly. He just doesn't seem to care about anything or anyone except himself and our lo. I'm at the point I want to pack my bags and leave with our lo. Which I've already been told I'm well within my right to do. But we have nowhere to go and no income. I'm so in love with the man my husband was before all of this, we were that couple everyone was jealous of. We were besotted with eachother. Couldn't keep our hands off eachother. All that passion. All that love. It's all gone. Should I leave? Should I stay and try one more time to work through things? I'm not an easy person to be with I suffer bouts of depression. But I try to fight I try to get better I get the help I need but I have no support. I have no friends and my family don't care about me and pushed me out a long time ago. Can anyone help. I feel like my husband hates me. And I'm worried I'm starting to hate him

AlternativeTentacle Sat 02-Dec-17 12:18:09

Yes of course you should leave. It sounds horrendous.

Willswife Sat 02-Dec-17 12:19:41

Absolutely leave. Call Womens aid and get out.

Notamorningperson84 Sat 02-Dec-17 12:24:35

Absolutely leave. You sound miserable. Better to end it now than continue like this for years.

I know it seems impossible but their are places that can help.

Taylor22 Sat 02-Dec-17 13:02:18

Would you call women's aid? You need to get you and your daughter away from him asap!

LoveProsecco Sat 02-Dec-17 13:24:54

This sounds awful. Leave with your DC.

How long have you been together?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now