Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Sexually assaulted, don’t know what to do

(5 Posts)
Xxalisoncxx Tue 14-Nov-17 12:59:27

Hi, I’ve only posted once before but- I’ve been reading threads for a long time.
Not sure, why I’m posting really. I think, I’m just looking for some support, to figure things out in my head.
Background, I’m 33 and have an 8 year old child, don’t work due to health reasons. Saturday, my child was staying at my mums, as she usually does. Roughly 11.45 I hadn’t seen my cat, who I hadn’t seen all day who had health issues. I quickly popped out, just to the end of the road to look for her. Long story short, I was raped. I’m absolutely traumatized by the experience. I’ve spent the past 3 days just breaking my heart crying, I can’t concentrate on anything. The worst part of the situation, is my supposed boyfriend of a year. I admit I wasn’t honest at first, I said I’d been assaulted not the rest of the story to him. I was scared, he wouldn't want to go near me again, He decided on the Sunday, that he needed to do shopping and cleaning, instead of coming to see how I am. He clearly doesn’t give a damn about me. The only reason I’m clinging on to him,is that I don’t really have any friends and have been so desperate for love. He’s been ignoring my texts even though he’s off work and it breaks my heart. I feel so alone, I desperately just want support. Thank you for reading this x

Redglitter Tue 14-Nov-17 13:02:15

You need to report it to the police. Is there anyone you can call to come over and be with you. You've been through a horrific ordeal you need to talk to someone

mustbemad17 Tue 14-Nov-17 13:05:19

Oh sweet i'm so sorry. That feeling is absolutely horrific. Do you have a close friend or family member that can come & sit with you in person? Massive part of me is screaming 'go to the police' but I know from experience that you don't need anyone telling you what to do. It needs to be on your terms, at your pace.

Did he hurt you? Do you need any basic medical care before you start looking at the bigger picture?

Big, big supportive hugs. Well done for coming on here, it's not easy xx

Redahlia Tue 14-Nov-17 20:35:32

Oh OP. Please get yourself some RL support 💐

BrandNewHouse Tue 14-Nov-17 20:39:34

Please please report to police.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now