Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Am i the only one who....

(10 Posts)
user1483390742 Mon 13-Nov-17 13:47:05

Can see the empty loo roll tube that has been on the bathroom floor for 6 days now?
I ain't picking it up on principle..might put some tinsel on it if it's still there in a month..grin

jimijack Mon 13-Nov-17 13:50:39

Yes, yes you are, just like I'm the only one who sees the pile of stuff ON the stairs waiting to go up the stairs. They have each, individually stepped strenuously OVER the pile to get up and down the stairs.

Fuming I am..

Kaykee Mon 13-Nov-17 21:02:54

I’m the only one who sees dirty washing, mess, dishes etc in my house
Am actually fed up of being chief cleaner cook etc

MarklahMarklah Mon 13-Nov-17 21:04:50

Absolutely. Toilet role inner and box that toothpaste was in are both sitting beside the bin in the bathroom waiting to go in the recycling. As is the empty shampoo bottle that's been on the shelf for four days since DH used up the last of it.

ididntmeanitlikethat Tue 14-Nov-17 13:46:29

And the only one who realises that we're on the last toilet roll...or that the milk is running out...or that the dog needs more food.

Forward planning seems to be optional in our house...unless you're me!

Thinkingofausername1 Wed 15-Nov-17 17:43:18

Things like that happen all the time in this house! Pisses me off somewhat, especially the empty chocolate packets in the cupboard!!!

Justbookedasummmerholiday Wed 15-Nov-17 17:47:02

I am the only one who notices ddog standing crossed legged wanting a wee!!

VioletCharlotte Wed 15-Nov-17 17:51:34

Yes. Only you can see it.

Like I'm the only one who realises when a cereal box is empty and throws it away. Or can see that the bin is full and needs emptying.

user1483390742 Wed 15-Nov-17 20:17:21

Nine days now and counting....

gingercat02 Wed 15-Nov-17 20:20:59

Yep! DS (9) went upstairs to use the loo rather than use the downstairs one because there was no toilet roll in the downstairs one. Did he bring a new one down? No he bloody didn't but I will at some point mug

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now