Talk

Advanced search

If your 3yo woke up crying with leg pain?

(7 Posts)
coffeecoffeemorecoffee Mon 10-Jul-17 08:30:02

She woke up this morning crying saying her leg hurt, she's limping, can't walk without sobbing, can't move it without crying. She went to bed fine. I asked her if she'd fallen out of bed in the night or anything, she said she did but I'm not sure if she did because usually she would cry if she'd hurt herself in the night.

I'm not sure what to do, I'm wondering if it's muscular but calpol hasn't even touched it

Gunpowder Mon 10-Jul-17 08:33:10

I'd take her to minor injuries I think (if they see kids). Hope she's ok.

TupperwareTat Mon 10-Jul-17 08:36:14

Did she run around yesterday or jump?

I would go to minor injuries today.

TupperwareTat Mon 10-Jul-17 08:37:45

Just thought - it could be cramp or pins & needles but she wont know to say that?

OhWifey Mon 10-Jul-17 08:52:11

Does she have/has she had a cold? My daughter suffers from something called transient synovitis. Definitely worth checking out though. We went to a and e for the diagnoses as we were worried about a break or something.

coffeecoffeemorecoffee Mon 10-Jul-17 08:54:35

Yes she did lots of running and playing yesterday, slide, swings etc etc I'm going to give it a bit more time to see if the calpol helps. Is there usually a minor injuries department? All I know of is urgent care centre and A&E.

coffeecoffeemorecoffee Mon 10-Jul-17 08:55:19

I did think cramp or pins and needles but that would have gone off now. She's fine if she's just sat down not moving it

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: