Talk

Advanced search

No idea why?

(4 Posts)
user1489269570 Sat 13-May-17 17:56:51

So I have been with my partner (38 years old) for almost 2 years. I am to afraid to do anything in sex as I am worried I am crap and it is even worse because before we got together he slept with some women and I saw messages between him and his mate how good she was in bed and that he couldn't cum again,giving him a blow job after sex. And she was a squirter (46 years old) I am 26 I have 4 kids. (I used to get so wet now I'm dry as the sun!!! 1 kid is his (5months old)
And before anyone says anything I know I shouldn't have looked I am paying the price for doing so.
Just asking for people's advice what I could do to put an end to it and an explanation on why I am like this???? sadconfusedblushhmm

whyohwhyy Wed 24-May-17 00:24:35

He cheated on you. Am I understanding correctly?

memyselfandaye Wed 24-May-17 00:30:28

I would'nt want to shag the prat either if he runs off to brag to his friends about all the gory details.

OhWhatFuckeryIsThisNow Wed 24-May-17 00:32:22

Or he talks about previous partner with his mate and you are comparing yourself to her? Not too sure. Is it that you are unsure of yourself?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now