Talk

Advanced search

Suggestions..?

(4 Posts)
Brinalouise Sun 09-Apr-17 00:20:52

Im turning 30 in a couple of months and cannot think for the life of me what I want to do, despite family and friends asking what I fancy. My son who is 6yrs old is a massive part of my life so whatever I do Id like him to be involved with it too. Could anyone give any ideas...? What did you do?

TrollTheRespawnJeremy Sun 09-Apr-17 00:30:24

DD and I went to Paris for my 30th as she'd always wanted to see the Eiffel Tower (she was 6 too). Does your DS have an interest that both of you would enjoy?

Brinalouise Sun 09-Apr-17 00:33:08

DS has more interests than me smile he learns french, loves dancing, gymnastics, rugby. Paris sounds lovely smile

TrollTheRespawnJeremy Sun 09-Apr-17 01:56:48

It was really lovely. We had a long weekend of sightseeing, naice lunches and shopping for things we wouldn't let ourselves buy at home. (ie: Ridiculous toy for dd and Sephora blowout for me!)

We also went on an adventure holiday weekend doing watersports during the summer which was super lovely. It was one of those weekends that even if you tried to repeat it - it couldn't be any more perfect.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now