Talk

Advanced search

Driving Test Nerves

(3 Posts)
user1490794036 Thu 30-Mar-17 11:34:48

Tomorrow at 11.11 I do my driving test first attempt I'm hoping to pass .. hoping is the big word there haha .. I did see another thread with someone in the same position as me where the driving instructor disappeared.. but cant find it .. so anyway I've been driving in my partners car with him and all is fine .. but all of a sudden today I'm like what happens if I do this and this wrong .. the one thing I've had trouble with is the gears nothing major but maybe timing but nothing dangerous or that would likely hurt anyone but I'm just super nervous on what gears at what time .. but also I know examiners would intervene if I was stupid if they had duel controls but because my instructor vanished I don't have duel controls any tips on how to just shake the nerves of in general and about not having a duel control if that makes sense ..

Wishiwasmoiradingle2017 Thu 30-Mar-17 12:02:54

Take 2 paracetamols and eat a Mars bar!! Tables will keep your temp downif you get stressed. And Mars for energy!! Advised by my instructor and I passed!!
Good luck - driving is a life changer!!

Wishiwasmoiradingle2017 Fri 07-Apr-17 10:39:32

Did you pass???

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now