Talk

Advanced search

Wedding suits

(6 Posts)
mariah123 Wed 29-Mar-17 12:26:29

1 groom, 1 best man, 2 fathers, 1 page boy and 5 ushers! Do we buy the suits? Do they buy the own suits? I don't what to do. Looked into hiring and for all over £1,000z TIA

CMOTDibbler Wed 29-Mar-17 12:39:59

If you say 'get a grey suit' then it might be OK to ask them to buy their own. If you specify what you want, then you pay

TeaBelle Wed 29-Mar-17 12:41:48

I'd look for a cheaper hire place although for a quality suit that isn't too bad.

Wh0Kn0wsWhereTheTimeGoes Wed 29-Mar-17 12:42:13

They all just wore their own suits at ours, they all had matching buttonholes to set them apart from the other guests. No page boys though.

BusterTheBulldog Wed 29-Mar-17 12:44:17

We bought them for, two dads, best man and two ushers - planned to get them from next, but ended up getting them from moss bross as fil is a larger man.

But, yes I think you should hire or buy them. Normally ushers / wedding party men are all matching so unlikely to have the exact same suit, shirt tie combo ready to go.

Wh0Kn0wsWhereTheTimeGoes Wed 29-Mar-17 15:10:13

We didn't specify colours or styles to ours, we decided all diiferent would look better than all in different shades of grey or whatever.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now