Talk

Advanced search

Fed up!!

(2 Posts)
Smiler2013 Tue 21-Mar-17 17:04:43

Absolutely done in with my family, fed up with the crap from my mother and sister.

I don't seem to have a close relationship with them, they are very close as they have financial issues and give each a loan of money etc, have a wee bitch when they are smoking 10 odd cigarettes in the space of 5 minutes.

I'm definitely not well off but I work and my husband works 7 days a week, wee have some money at the end of the week to take the kids out for the day or treat them to a small teddy etc. I feel my mother resents me, and always has negative things to say to and about me. We recently told our parents we were expecting baby no.3, it was very early on, she decided to start telling people, not out of niceness. You would think she would keep it to her self as we miscarriaged last year. Had it out with her today as she lied to my face about telling.

Feel so F****D off with her pettiness, can never seem to do right!!

Sorry for the shit rant!! One of them weeks! Due to explode 😶

Wishiwasmoiradingle2017 Thu 23-Mar-17 08:45:29

Sounds like keeping away from them and keeping your business private is the way forward.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now