Talk

Advanced search

So embarrassed

(5 Posts)
carlytre Wed 22-Feb-17 23:51:19

So recently ive been fancying someone much younger than me. We cross paths a few times a week and tonight i was hoping to spark up convo with him

Biggest fail!

I made a real effort with my make up hair etc. Walked into the room where he was all we managed to say was hi before someone else started talking to me. I felt like he barely even noticed my efforts. Or he did but was purposely trying not to show he did

As the time went on other than him behaving a bit cock sure, showing off, making it known hes the man, in the group situations there was no indication whatsoever that he was remotely bothered i was there

:-( facepalm

Now in terms of age, he probably thinks im out of bounds. So that may b why the thought of getting with me has never crossed his head, Hes 12y younger than me!
Or maybe he has thought it but is purosely avoiding it cs of the age and perception i wouldnt possibly want him so its embarrasing for him
Or... He just doesnt fancy me at all and im a pathetic person for even thinking he might!

Cringe!!!!

I hate relationships and crushes!

Oh i should add i have a child and he knows this, maybe thats why im out of bounds?!?!

How can i show him im interested without looking like a desperate older woman!!!!!

Fighterofthenightman Thu 23-Feb-17 00:01:27

He just doesn't fancy you that much.

carlytre Thu 23-Feb-17 13:07:26

blushblushblush

carlytre Sat 25-Feb-17 15:55:35

Well he just added me on fb that's something i suppose haha!

PhyllisStein89 Sun 12-Mar-17 22:32:33

What's happened since then? I'm intrigued!
And there's no way to know whether or not he fancies you from the description you e given.
How do you know him? In what context do you usually see him?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now