Talk

Advanced search

Nursery

(9 Posts)
ThatVogueLife Sun 12-Feb-17 16:12:49

Hello!
I'm in a blind panic! My daughter was accepted at a sought after nursery at primary school.
However I didn't see on the letter that I should have replied by 3rd Feb.
Going to call first thing in the morning.
Anyone have any advice or been here?
Terrified she will lose her place shocksad

ThatVogueLife Sun 12-Feb-17 16:17:00

Please anyone!!

booellesmum Sun 12-Feb-17 16:19:56

I don't have any advice other than phone first thing tomorrow.
Hope it goes well.

Gileswithachainsaw Sun 12-Feb-17 16:20:38

Was the "reply" an acceptance of the place or one of these all about me kinda packs that they want taken in?

You really won't know until you call tomorrow.

ukpor Sun 12-Feb-17 16:22:47

I'd suggest you ring and either say you were away and only just got back or you ask if they've sent the letter as you are still waiting to hear from them. Good luck!

xyzandabc Sun 12-Feb-17 16:24:08

Just so you don't get disappointed. If it's attached to a school in England, most are on half term this week so there won't be anyone there to answer your call.
It's not something to be terrified about, sounds like you are way over invested in this and she hasn't even started yet. Calm down and wait until you can contact the nursery, no one here can second guess what their response will be. Each nursery works differently.

ThatVogueLife Sun 12-Feb-17 16:26:18

I've attached a picture xx

Gileswithachainsaw Sun 12-Feb-17 16:30:13

Given they appear to he asking for your preferences re times its possible that she has a place but you may or may not get the times you want as a result of not replying.

However my suspicion would he that many don't reply on time. They broke up Friday so they may not even start the administration til after half term anyway so you could he in luck.

Best bet is just to ring. There might not he anyone there so you may have to wait til next Monday

RTKangaMummy Sun 12-Feb-17 17:23:12

Could you write the reply and take it to the school and post thru letter box so that it will be there ready and waiting

The HT might go in during half term to do paperwork etc so would see it but not actually answer the phone

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now