Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

What would you do??

(7 Posts)
Lifeisshort123 Thu 02-Feb-17 20:38:31

I have a pair of primark PJ's along with other stuff for my local charity shop including M&S shirt, kids teeshirts (age 3 and age 12 ones) and much more clothing items.
DH doesn't think a hardly used pair of PJ's will be off any use to anyone and the charity shop won't be able to sale them or any of my clothes (Size 20) as they'd be too big...
Would you donate size 20 clothes and a pair of PJ's??

ChrissyHynde Thu 02-Feb-17 20:40:25

Yes. The shop can always sell the items as material weight if not suitable to resell.

Ilovecaindingle Fri 03-Feb-17 11:12:30

(lighthearted)
Maybe tell him at times he isn't much use either so you shall be donating him also!! grin

elQuintoConyo Fri 03-Feb-17 11:14:37

Yes, definitely donate them.

Does the D in DH stand for Dickhead? That was a quite a mean comment...

IWantATardis Fri 03-Feb-17 11:18:46

Yes donate them. The charity shop can get money for them as rags if they can't be sold in the shop.

And also - the size 20 clothes - why wouldn't a charity shop be able to sell them? I don't know how big most people are where you live, but there's plenty of people size 20 and larger round where I live.

MommaGee Thu 09-Feb-17 02:24:43

Well you found a use for them sp why wouldn't someone else?
Your DH is being a DickHead for making comments like that.

Is he normally so passive aggressively offensive?

ScarlettFreestone Thu 09-Feb-17 03:13:42

Does your DH for some weird reason think that only slim people shop in charity shops?

That's quite odd.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now