Talk

Advanced search

Relationship advice snapchat message

(15 Posts)
Tictock123 Sun 22-Jan-17 18:20:06

Hi everyone,
I need advice about a message I found on my boyfriends phone!
It was on snapchat and was meant to have been hidden, it was a message from a girl saying 'what if I send one and you dont' and my BF said 'we both won't have it cos we don't screenshot'

I confronted him and he told me it was about showing each other their tattoo's .. his is on his belly and hers on her shoulder (don't understand why she would be concerned about screenshotting that or getting one in return!)

I am hesistant to believe it's about a tattoo, what do you all think?

WarwickDavisAsPlates Sun 22-Jan-17 18:28:37

Sorry but that sounds like a lie to me. Like you say, why would she care about him screen shoting a tattoo pic?

Did he leave it open? Or where you playing in his phone when it came through?

2cats2many Sun 22-Jan-17 18:31:27

He's lying through his teeth. That message was about dick pics and whatever the female equivalent is called.

Tictock123 Sun 22-Jan-17 18:33:28

When I opened his phone the message was on the screen as the app hasn't closed properly..

I feel awful because he's blaming me for not trusting him and I have no other proof sad

Tictock123 Sun 22-Jan-17 18:34:08

When I opened his phone the message was on the screen as the app hasn't closed properly..

I feel awful because he's blaming me for not trusting him and I have no other proof sad

tricornel Sun 22-Jan-17 18:35:36

Calling bullshit on this one sorry. He's a lying, cheating fuck - get rid.

WarwickDavisAsPlates Sun 22-Jan-17 20:30:27

Tell him you'll believe him when you see the tattoo pic on snapchat. I highly doubt it'll ever emerge.

Do you know this woman? Could you contact her independently?

Bluntness100 Sun 22-Jan-17 20:34:04

Does he have a tattoo? If so, and nothing else to arouse suspicion I'd be inclined to believe him,,,

Tictock123 Sun 22-Jan-17 20:34:54

After I confront him he sent her a message saying 'are you sending the tattoo pic first' i was out when this happened and he screen shotted the picture she sent of the tattoo on her shoulder...

I believe this was staged, as it doesn't match up with her saying 'what if I send one and you don't'
And him saying they aren't going to screenshot it...
But am I being paranoid and it really wasn't staged and it was about th tattoo??

I don't know her, he used to work with her

Tictock123 Sun 22-Jan-17 20:37:15

He has tattoos on his ribs and chest...
I just don't understand why she would be bothered about sending hers when it's on her shoulder

MyWineTime Sun 22-Jan-17 20:58:09

Utter bollocks! There is no way they were talking about a tattoo!

cantwaitforsummertimeeeeeee Tue 24-Jan-17 17:04:48

Hmm sounds fishy

I wouldn't believe him sorry

Sounds like it was staged

Have their been any other incidents ?

FritzDonovan Wed 08-Feb-17 01:34:37

He did it when you were out? Says it all really. Why couldn't he have done it when you originally asked about it?
Highly doubtful he's being honest.
Can you message her from his snapchat (whether he's there with you or not) and ask her to send what she originally was going to send? I doubt he will have primed her for thathmm

YouHadMeAtCake Wed 08-Feb-17 01:38:45

He's lying. Get rid of him OP and be happy.

Figglesticks Thu 23-Feb-17 11:47:45

It's sneaky but agree with what fritz Donovan said. Go with your instinct here. She wouldn't be bothered about showing her tattoo they were talking about sending nudes to each other. youre not at fault for not trusting him. He is at fault here. Don't let him make you think otherwise.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now