Talk

Advanced search

Breech and ovarian cyst

(3 Posts)
vicky772kids Mon 09-Jan-17 15:06:31

Hello!

I'm pregnant with my second girl and due in 3 weeks I found out the other week she is breech and they did a scan to confirm this but whilst doing that they have found a 5cm cyst on her belly which had turned out to be ovarian! They have asked me to come back in 2 weeks time to have it checked and check the size of it! Anyone had an experience with this before? Really don't wanna have a c section but also worried if I have a natural birth will put pressure on the cyst and burst! Thanks for your advice

CurlsNoMore Sun 22-Jan-17 11:24:44

I'm afraid I don't know about the implications for birth but do call your midwife to ask. I know level of care can be patchy in some parts of the U.K. But a midwife is there to answer questions and concerns - plus our local ones would often join mums when faced with additional hospital trips. Sending my best wishes x

Sjarmo12345 Sat 18-Feb-17 14:04:15

vicky772kids if you don't mind me asking what happened? My wife is going through the same thing - 2cm ovarian cyst on our baby girl at 31 weeks - consultant says not to worry but how can you not?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now