Talk

Advanced search

My boyfriend hits me

(5 Posts)
Boober31 Thu 22-Dec-16 11:56:00

Hello i dont now who to talk too .i dont have family really my dad passed away my mom is state prison.so i really have no one . My friend only talks to me when she needs money or something .anyways i have been with this guy on an off. For 3 years he gets mad at me an hits me an chokes an pulls my hair . Last night he checked my phone an opened my facebook then said i did it . But i did not he dont want me to use facebook or to talk to anyone that i know im only suppose to work come home an do house stuff he has in his head i cheat on him but im not .yes i talk to a guy behind his back i know it wrong i guess that why i get hit on maybe its all my fault but last night he choked me not long but he he put his hand on my neck an started squeezing on it for few seconds . He told me he could kill me if he wanted he has hit me an pulled my hair before but never choked me .im scared i have no where to go .an dont know walhat i should do he dont never really show me love he always mad me .he really acts like he only with me cause he dont want to be alone . He from mexico an he has only a brother who lives with us here he says family no big deal to him .im 31 an he 27 . I guess i just wanted to tell someone sorry i dont spell good lol

Mumto2uk Thu 22-Dec-16 13:10:29

This man is seriously abusing you and is violent. Please please get help immediately. Go to your nearest police station and tell them what's happening. I would suggest calling a woman's helpline but maybe too risky if he's constantly checking your phone and might see websites or the number. Please get help ASAP and don't suffer any longer. He might go too far next time either on purpose or by accident and end up killing you! Please get help.

Thinkingofausername1 Sat 07-Jan-17 23:10:43

You need to leave he is abusive and you are in danger. Please go to the police regarding his threats. It's probably best to delete your internet history so he doesn't find your thread x

Dragongirl10 Sat 07-Jan-17 23:14:52

Are you in the UK op?

Whatever happens you need to ring the police, but leave first...
You say you work so why can you not leave, replace your phone, get away and start again, gather some money, open a separate bank account if you don't already have one..

why are you waiting he could kill you!

AcrossthePond55 Sun 08-Jan-17 01:05:31

Would you mind saying where you are (generally speaking) so perhaps we can direct you to help or to shelter for abused women?

Do you have children living with you?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now