Talk

Advanced search

How do you trim yours?

(7 Posts)
neepsntattoos Tue 15-Nov-16 18:51:41

Sorry that my first post might be a bit crude for some!
Right, in my eyes I'm still quite young, and just out of a long term relationship (8 years) and just starting to get to the point of sleeping with another guy. I feel really out of the loop, but what do you do with your hair down there? It's been a long time since I've been bothered about it, and don't want to go there with a new guy and him to be horrified! Save my embarrassment and tell me what you do down there! grin

dementedpixie Tue 15-Nov-16 20:13:27

Sometimes I trim with scissors or make it short with a lady shaver. I never remove all of it

puglife1 Tue 15-Nov-16 20:26:56

Shaved completely. wink

AtSea1979 Tue 15-Nov-16 20:28:08

Run way strip

neepsntattoos Tue 15-Nov-16 22:36:08

I used to shave completely, but didn't know if it was still 'cool'. It's ridiculous that I'm freaking out about what a guy thinks about my lady bits! It's a minefield of variations! grin

ChipIn Sun 20-Nov-16 03:27:37

Unless you're rocking a 70s bush he likely won't even notice! Shave the edges so it's a neat shape and trim with scissors. But then I too am in a very long term relationship so perhaps I'm out of the loop too!

citychick Mon 21-Nov-16 00:42:12

if u shave it off or most of it, does it not itch like hell as it grows back?

i keep mine tidy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now