Talk

Advanced search

If you liked a man and have a feeling he liked you too...

(13 Posts)
HowTheFuckDoIDoThis Mon 14-Nov-16 14:41:03

What would you do?
How would you go about making it more obvious, in a not so obvious way.

Part of me just wants to hand him my number, but i am so shy...it feels impossible.
Part of me thinks that if he was interested, he would have made it more obvious by now...but then again, he might not.

He clearly looked me up and down today and that was a first strong indication.

I thought this kind of thing would get easier as you got older. Its so much harder! I dont think it helps that ive been out of all of this for years really

Bluntness100 Mon 14-Nov-16 14:45:55

Well, men check women out, how do you know him? I he single? You could simply engineer a way to talk to him, as in " crap weather isn't it" and take it from there.

WhatsGoingOnEh Mon 14-Nov-16 14:48:43

He clearly looked me up and down today and that was a first strong indication.

I think I'd wait for a stronger indicator than this. By this yardstick, I've declared passionate love to about several Mums at DS's school gate, a strangely dressed hipster teenager, and most of my neighbours...

HowTheFuckDoIDoThis Mon 14-Nov-16 14:50:03

We do talk whenever we see each other.
Even when there is a group, it seems we end up just talking between each other.

Im not sure if he is single. I think he is. Its a simple question i struggle to ask because i know why im asking it lol

WhatsGoingOnEh Mon 14-Nov-16 14:50:15

Part of me thinks that if he was interested, he would have made it more obvious by no Trust this part. In the meantime, be happy, friendly, smiley and less to KILL, and let Nature take its course. If he really likes you AND IF HE IS FREE TO START A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU, he will start talking to you/arrange a way you can meet up somehow.

WhatsGoingOnEh Mon 14-Nov-16 14:50:31

DRESS to kill, not less smile

Sparlklesilverglitter Mon 14-Nov-16 14:50:58

If I liked someone (and wasn't married) and I knew he was single TBH I would just ask X if he wanted to go for a drink sometime.

If you don't ask you don't get!

OohhThatsMe Mon 14-Nov-16 14:52:41

But you don't know he's single - just carry on being friendly and see what happens.

HowTheFuckDoIDoThis Mon 14-Nov-16 14:54:05

Haha i know its not a definite indicator being looked up and down. From the other signals ive got, it could have been taken as an indication.

Basically, im trying to work out if he does in fact share an interest, or not.
It seems possible, which is why im asking how to go forward with it

toffeeboffin Mon 14-Nov-16 14:57:39

You're not sure whether he shares the same interest as you?

Ask him - maybe say 'Oh, I went cycling /rock climbing/ real ale drinking (whatever interest is) at weekend, it was great. Did you get out do anything interesting?'

Smile and flick your hair (just smile, no hair flick)

HowTheFuckDoIDoThis Mon 14-Nov-16 14:58:42

Yeah, i think i probably will just end up just doing what im doing. Though,i do think like a previous poster said "if you dont ask, you dont get" ...i just cant act on that.

Ill have to try and bring up a conversation about relationship status, somehow. Innocently.

WhatsGoingOnEh Mon 14-Nov-16 15:02:38

Why not ask him what he did at the weekend, or where hes going on holiday next summer... Any question where, if he's in a couple, he'll probably use the word "we".

Can't you stalk him on FB?

HowTheFuckDoIDoThis Mon 14-Nov-16 15:43:54

Haha im not up for stalking. Im not even sure if he has facebook.
Good idea about the holidays! I will try that next timw

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now