Advanced search

Crime or not

(8 Posts)
home2016 Thu 20-Oct-16 16:16:41

so i recently posted my problem in regards to my daughters dad keeping her and refusing to bring her back police wont help nor will ss he wont open the door for me to take her myself but he is planning on moving in 3 weeks with my daughter and his gf he hasnt told me i found out of my husbands dad now he lets her play out so would it be against any laws for me to get a lift up there wait for her to go out to play and take her would i get done for kidnapping or abduction he has NO PR over her i do hes not on her birth certificate only has a DNA letter to prove hes her dad she lives with me and is only meant to go there for holidays so would i get arrested for this

JellyBelli Sat 22-Oct-16 23:22:37

Talk to Womens Aide, and se a solicitor on Monday. If you cant afford one, google for your nearest Law Centre. It depends who has custody, but he cant just keep her.

If the police have refused to assist you then make a complaint about that as well.
I'd be hysterical. Good luck flowers

home2016 Sat 22-Oct-16 23:34:59

There's no custody order she has always lived with me my solicitor has said to try and get her back

AnchorDownDeepBreath Sat 22-Oct-16 23:37:34

What year was she born?

home2016 Sun 23-Oct-16 00:41:35

2010 why?

PersianCatLady Wed 26-Oct-16 15:53:17

2010 why?
I think may be because the PP was trying to ascertain whether your Ex has PR (parental responsibility for your DD).

So you have said that she was born in 2010.

Did your Ex go with you to the registry office and register your DD's birth?

If YES, then your Ex will have PR for your DD because from 1st December 2003, fathers who register a child’s birth with the mother automatically gain PR.

PersianCatLady Wed 26-Oct-16 15:54:42

I am so sorry, you have already explained about PR.

I was in such a hurry to try and help you that I missed that bit.

PersianCatLady Wed 26-Oct-16 15:58:11

refusing to bring her back police wont help
If your Ex does not have PR then the police should be helping you.

Are you sure that you explained it to them and if they understood what you were talking about as family law is quite complex?

Has your Ex made an application for a residence order or something like that as I know someone whose parents took her child from her and SS would not help as they had applied for an RO?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now