Advanced search

Were do I stand

(22 Posts)
home2016 Mon 17-Oct-16 13:37:23

everyone im currently in a situation my daughter went her dads in august she was meant to be back 5 th september but he has refused to let her come home hes accused me my husband and my 4 sons of mental physical and emotional abuse we have been assessed by social services and they have cleared us of these false accusations and has been told by social worker to bring her home but he still refuses to she is not in any education down there or anything he sleeps in till late afternoon and leaves her to make her own cereal the social went there the other day they was in bed (him and his gf) but my daughter went to the livingroom window (were she currently sleeps due to no bedroom) to see who was there , so now im having to go court to get her back what are my chances here not to mention he has no parental rights hes not on certificate but plans to move with her also

I went to see solicitor gotta get £1200 together for her to put the case to court
She defo needs school she's in year 2 yupbi have and because he has DNA paper to prove he's her dad the police won't get involved sad and nope she has no bed to sleep in only a sofa not to mention he has a 6 month old son too and a weed addiction so what are my chances of getting her back in court he won't let me speak to her or see her either

Racmactac Mon 17-Oct-16 13:59:54

Download c100 application of the internet and issue it urgently, you don't need a solicitor at this point.

home2016 Mon 17-Oct-16 14:34:10

Would I need to go to mediation

wheresthel1ght Mon 17-Oct-16 18:50:26

If he has no PR and isn't on birth certificate why have you not contacted the police and reported him for abducting her?

wheresthel1ght Mon 17-Oct-16 18:51:15

Sorry just read that back and it comes over quite aggressive blush sorry meant as a genuine question not being an arse I promise

kimlo Mon 17-Oct-16 18:52:37

dna reasults mean nothing with out pr, have you shown the police her bc?

home2016 Mon 17-Oct-16 19:19:02

I have the police won't get involved they have said because he has a DNA result letter to prove he's her dad he has them all fooled

wheresthel1ght Mon 17-Oct-16 19:38:11

Then I would be turning up and removing her myself if I was in your position

kimlo Mon 17-Oct-16 19:44:07

thats what I woukd do, with a copy of her bc and a letter from ss saying that he has to return her to you.

If it went to court I dont think he would get very far if he hasnt even sorted a school place for her.

home2016 Mon 17-Oct-16 19:49:05

tried that too he wouldnt open the door told me and my husband to f off basically and now he says if i turn up to try an get her again then it wont be as pleasant as the first time says im a dead woman walking if the courts give her back to me or if i take him court he will hurt me , such a big man can only threaten woman he didint like it because i didnt back down and'' say yea yea ok you can keep my daughter'' well i am not affraid of him when my partner went to try and get her before i did he came out with a baseball bat to my husband and his ill dad

home2016 Mon 17-Oct-16 19:57:23

hes to busy sleeping in till 1-2pm in the afternoon to care about her education

wheresthel1ght Mon 17-Oct-16 20:17:17

Then you need to take those threats to the police - they cannot ignore it! I would also speak to women's aid and see what help they can give

home2016 Mon 17-Oct-16 20:25:57

because the threats were made over the phone they cant do anything ive been told and because he apoligised via text to cover his back they wont do anything its like we live in a world were police are usless

wheresthel1ght Mon 17-Oct-16 20:39:13

Fucking hell home that is really shit!! Please speak to women's aid - they will have better advice than us

abbsismyhero Mon 17-Oct-16 20:42:22

get it to court asap and go to the police officer complaints commission they are failing your child ffs DNA is not PR unless he has been granted that by you or the court?

home2016 Mon 17-Oct-16 20:43:12

i have been in contact with solicitor who said court it is then but im terrified that the judge will fall for bs lies and give her to him permantly ive not seen or spoke to her since august its killing me he calls me everything in front of her this is the longest we have been apart

wheresthel1ght Mon 17-Oct-16 20:50:05

No decent judge will over rule a ss statement. She is your dd.

Where abouts are you/he. Maybe we could all give you a hand to arrive at the door. I know a few burly farmers/bouncers who would willingly return her to you

home2016 Mon 17-Oct-16 20:52:16

im in nantwich cheshire hes in anglesy wales

wheresthel1ght Mon 17-Oct-16 20:57:48

I'm too far away but I should think there are others who will help!

home2016 Mon 17-Oct-16 20:59:42

its okay but thanks for the thought thou smile will just have to go threw courts to get her

wheresthel1ght Mon 17-Oct-16 21:11:36

Please speak to women's aid or google to see if there are help and support groups that can help or offer legal advise etc.

home2016 Mon 17-Oct-16 21:15:38

i will smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now