Talk

Advanced search

Help needed. We are on holiday and......

(6 Posts)
6demandingchildren Mon 22-Aug-16 12:07:55

We are near new quay in wales. We didn't book the holiday as it was my father and partners turn to choose, well we have been stuck in a tent for 5 days now due to the weather, we need something to do with 2 boys ages 8 and 10 and 3 dogs.
We have a boat trip booked for Wednesday and the weather is supposed to get better.
But we can't even get the badminton out as it's too windy still.
Oh and we can't go to the beaches as the dogs won't dry out quick enough as we found out the other day (wet dogs confined in a tent)

livelyredjellybean Tue 23-Aug-16 07:17:52

Cardigan Island Coastal Farm Park lets you take dogs. Trying to think of other dog friendly places and activities...

Glastokitty Tue 23-Aug-16 07:23:59

Sounds like hell. I had a camping holiday in Kerry once like this, only minus the dogs. We went home early.

NicknameUsed Tue 23-Aug-16 07:27:50

My sister found that dogs and wet weather camping are a horrible mix. They just went home early.

6demandingchildren Tue 23-Aug-16 08:24:24

Me and hubby had a rare blazing row last night then our electric failed. But today looks like we might get some sun even if the atmosphere is frosty.

6demandingchildren Thu 25-Aug-16 08:58:03

It's been dry for 2 days and we are finally getting our joliday

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now