Talk

Advanced search

Moving to Huntington Cannock

(5 Posts)
Alijaquarius14 Wed 27-Jul-16 09:50:57

Hi could anyone give me any advice or share their knowledge of living in Huntington Cannock please as i may be moving to area with 3 young children. Any input would be much appreciated. 😊

Only1scoop Wed 27-Jul-16 09:59:17

Hello

I'm about half an hour away but know the area.

It's an old mining area on the edge of cannock town. Not the most glam of locations but huge new developments houses etc.

The wonderful thing is it's literally right on the edge of Cannock Chase you will be near a great riding stables, mountain biking tracks and lots of beautiful countryside. Stafford, Cannock and Penkridge all really near. Cannock is soon to have its own designer Outlet shock which will be a welcome addition. The leisure centre is minutes away and a nice golf course and health club minutes away.

You may know most of the above already, and I'm sorry I can't help re schools etc as not au fait with those.

Hope move goes well

Alijaquarius14 Wed 27-Jul-16 10:31:39

Thank-you for replying. I really appreciate it..whenever I've mentioned Huntington to a couple of people they've been quite negative about the area. I know Cannock chase and how lovely it is and I've heard the council are putting money into the area. You're info has been very useful thankyou.☺

Only1scoop Wed 27-Jul-16 10:42:13

I think it's certainly on the Up

It's never been an awful area anyway!!

I don't know about schools but recently drove to the Shoal hill tavern smileand passed by the new estates, a really nice modern new school been built and it looked great.

Alijaquarius14 Wed 27-Jul-16 11:35:39

Oh well that sounds more positive. Thank-you for your feedback. Just have to go and have a look around!☺

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now