Advanced search


(2 Posts)
DownTheBackOfTheChair Sun 26-Jun-16 11:42:55

Hello, I am hoping for some advice....
Many years ago when was 13/14 I was staying with my divorced father and he assaulted me in the middle of the night, he said he was confused/sleepwalking. My mum knows but my sister does not as I did not want to wreck her relationship with him. So now my sister has a young daughter and I think I should quietly say something. I asked my mum but she would not give advice, I cannot push it because she was treated very badly by him. This will cause a lot of angst.....please help.

PotteringAlong Sun 26-Jun-16 11:43:37

I'd go to the police.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now