Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Give me strength!!

(1 Post)
KayteN Tue 21-Jun-16 22:21:11

Do you ever just ask why? I split with my husband when I was pregnant with my DS in 2014 and have pretty much bought him up single handedly. My ex has only recently got involved and begun to see his son regularly. I decided I'd wait until LO was a year old before I met anyone new and just before he turned one I met someone. He seemed great and I thought we had an amazing relationship but there were a few things that bothered me about him, I'd caught him out in a few lies and he'd tried to blame my anxiety/ insecurity issues. However, months in and after him claiming to have had an apparent vasectomy- I found out that I was 20 weeks pregnant- bit of a shock- no symptoms what so ever. We were rocky already and the more questions I asked about his past the more he started to behave strangely. I finished with him when my parents shared their very apparent worries about him and his past. As things have unraveled he has lied to me about everything... His job; his life history; friends; past relationships- even telling me that his mother passed about 2 months when I've since found out she's alive and kicking. Everything was a total lie and from his family it seems like it was based around money or what money he could get from me- bear in mind I am a part time teacher with a young son so I'm hardly rolling in it! However. I am now 26 weeks pregnant and I feel like I'm falling apart at the seams. I've had to involve the police as they are now treating it as domestic abuse. I have a young boy who should be my priority and I'm panicking how a new baby is going to affect him as well as all the stress from what's going on. I have nothing to do with the ex anymore and he's shown no interest in wanting anything further to do with our little girl- so I'm doing all this again on my own with a toddler in tow. On an emotional level I'm devastated how someone could treat me so hideously; lie to my face and then pretty much abandon me. I have an amazing family but it's mortifying telling my friends. I just don't know how to find strength at the moment. I feel selfish because I have friends who are desperate for children and I feel selfish moaning about being pregnant but I don't know how I'm going to cope doing all this on my own again... Please help!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now