Calling all watch experts!

(6 Posts)
Mandp76 Mon 23-May-16 10:30:57

It's my 40th birthday soon and my dh has kindly offered to buy me a watch. Unfortunately neither of us are very knowledgeable on the subject. We have a budget of £1000.
I'd like to know which brands are the best out there for quality and durability as I have a hectic lifestyle. Also if you can recommend any watches in particular I would be extremely grateful. The only thing i would like it to have is a 9ct gold bracelet to match my other jewellery. Thank you for your help.

Mandp76 Mon 23-May-16 10:41:17

Oh I should also say I'm not into designer names. I'd prefer to pay for quality than for a label.

Marmaduke10 Wed 25-May-16 23:04:10

How about a Tag? That was my "thanks for giving birth to my son" pressie! 6 years, still going strong, rubust and only neede battery changing for first time.

littleniki Mon 30-May-16 20:21:50

I would say tag or Raymond weil

Mandp76 Mon 30-May-16 21:33:39

I'm looking at tags funnily enough. I haven't heard of the Raymond ones. Thank you for the advice.

bluebump Mon 30-May-16 21:37:45

I have a Tag, I've had it for 15 years now and I still love it.

I think and have only had the battery changed twice now which can be expensive but it gets sent off and cleaned at the same time so comes back looking lovely.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now