Talk

Advanced search

Children's clubs

(2 Posts)
LittleMilla Fri 20-May-16 21:11:00

I've held off signing ds1 up for too much as I'm too busy I'd wanted him to settle in to reception.

I work FT and DH does majority of school stuff.

DS1 has just turned 5 and suddenly gone sport mad! Plays footie at school "every day" and keeps on taking about rugby classes he did for 4 weeks last year.

Am I a bad mother for delaying what feels like the inevitable? What's normal for five? I'm looking at some football classes BTW...

BoboBunnyH0p Sat 21-May-16 20:00:59

My DS is 5 just after his February birthday I booked him I to swimming lessons, he goes once per week for a 30minute lesson. Around the same time his school started offering mini soccer straight after school so he does that too. But I wouldn't sign him up for anything else at the moment as he would be too tired. Also have DD who does brownies once a week and dance at after school club.
I'm a sahm and I think 2 activities per week per child is the max I would allow them to do partly for financial reasons but partly because they would be too tired.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now