Talk

Advanced search

False Positive?

(8 Posts)
KimmyElouise Sun 08-May-16 23:14:36

So i took a first response test this morning and there definitely wasnt a line before i left for work ive come back from work to find a second line however it has been around 10 hours since i took the test could this be a false positive?

the line is definitely there and its pink? after some frantic googling not wanting to show the other half without knowing for definite i found a lot of threads saying if the lines pink its not an evap line? ive ordered some more tests and they show arrive either tomorrow or tuesday just wanted to know what other peoples opinions are

thank you

mostlyexhausted Sun 08-May-16 23:40:12

Oooh I'd be a bit excited... Though trying not to get too hopeful...

KimmyElouise Sun 08-May-16 23:54:57

yeah i cant help but be slightly excited but not getting my hope up just yet

bubblegurl252 Tue 10-May-16 20:58:27

Considering I have a positive test that still had a both lines from 4 years ago I'd be inclined to be excited lol

bubblegurl252 Tue 10-May-16 20:58:34

*has

mostlyexhausted Wed 11-May-16 23:17:01

Sooooo OP have you retested?? How are you getting on?

KimmyElouise Tue 17-May-16 14:32:29

Sooo... ive been testing everyday since this and always thought i could see a slight line but convinced my self it was nothing and i was just being too hopeful but testing again today and there is a definite line!!

Kn33 Thu 19-May-16 09:37:07

Congrats grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now