Talk

Advanced search

dog barking constantly for 3 hours so far

(4 Posts)
Flumplet Fri 19-Feb-16 19:28:59

There's a dog 2 doors up who is left outside 25/7. Something has aggravated it this evening and it has been barking for over 2 hours - constantly, it's a big dog so it's really loud and it's driving me to distraction, and ds can't get to sleep because it it. I went to speak to the owner about this before Christmas (the dog has form for this kind of thing) and I've also reported it to the council, who haven't done anything. the owner was extremely aggressive toward me - shouting and swearing, so I'm really reluctant to go up there again because, frankly, I'm too scared!! The dog has chewed through its own fence to get in to the garden next door (they have a dog that is also left outside 24/7 and they enjoy each other's company), as a result, world war 3 starts every time I let my own dog in my back garden between my dog and the other two - they start tearing at my fence). Does anyone have any tips on how to resolve the immediate problem tonight? I'm reluctant to get the police involved as we want to move soon and would have to declare any police involvement to potential buyers.

TheBouquets Fri 19-Feb-16 19:50:38

What about trying the Cruelty to Animals

Flumplet Fri 19-Feb-16 19:57:18

They're not bothered at a all because they're contained and have access to dirty water.

Spandexpants007 Fri 19-Feb-16 20:00:30

Dog warden? The dogs left outside all the time and is unhappy

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now