Money problems

(1 Post)
Gabby2016 Thu 18-Feb-16 21:54:42

Hi all I'm new to this but in need of some advice. I recently moved myself and my children in with my fiancé. We only done this because I had found a job and we thought we would get some help via tax credits etc as had done calculations before hand but anyway turns out we can't. Here's the deal, I have a poorly paid job I get 600 a month but get school holidays off so don't have to pay childcare. Recently my oh has been moaning at me about not contributing to bills etc. He has a mortgage of 700 pm, pays council tax and other utilities. I buy food shopping each week wich can cost up to 100 pw for the 4 of us. I then pay the joint car insurance and any other bits kids need but never have money left, never spend anything on myself even if I needed clothes couldn't afford to. He says since we have moved in he's always overdrawn and I feel like he's being really harsh on me. I feel like crap already about not contributing as I want to so I feel at home but if I got another job we would have to pay childcare so I wouldn't even get 600 month I get now. He earns 400 a week. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now