Talk

Advanced search

partner goes on night out and doesnt talk

(4 Posts)
Avpixie27 Sun 20-Dec-15 23:30:51

My partner has gone on a night out with work, he said this morning he wasnt sure if he would be so would text me when he finished at 4pm to tell me. He text me at 10:30pm asking if i was staying at my mums. Hes never cheated on me but has in the past lied about girls hitting on him and will not say no to a drink. In my head im thinking why has he text so late? Is it cause a girl is involved? Does he even care that ive been home and worried with baby?

Dipankrispaneven Mon 21-Dec-15 08:58:35

Ask him?

AnchorDownDeepBreath Mon 21-Dec-15 09:04:25

I think you've muddled the issues.

He absolutely should have let you know that he was going on the night out when he finished, although I probably would have presumed he was unless I heard otherwise.

Considering he was on a night out, 10:30pm isn't late at all. If he'd text you at 3am or 5am, that'd be late. 10:30pm probably still felt like the start of the night to him.

Unless it was the content of the text that has worried you, I don't think there's anything to be concerned about here, although it's clear both that he should have been less of a twat and let you know he was going out, and that you don't trust him and therefore you both need to work on fixing that, him especially if he isn't trustworthy around other women.

Avpixie27 Mon 21-Dec-15 09:41:06

He has work today at 8am so hims saying it was a works meal and that hed have 1 pint and come home has me in shock as im on a time limit if i pop to town in the day. Its not him i dont trust its the alcohol and the girls. Where i am if a guy says no its a challenge not a rejection

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now