Talk

Advanced search

OMG DD Skyped me naked to in-laws

(75 Posts)
MsMommy Mon 07-Dec-15 01:09:31

I am dying. I'm not dying. I'm dying inside. My daughter was Skyping my inlaws on her iPad and for some unknown reason went walking round the house with the camera out not at her. I just got out of the shower with my other DD. We were in our bedroom. OH was drying DD's hair. I was butt naked (well I had knickers on) moisturising when DD comes in to show inlaws her sister and stands for seconds pointing cam at me in the nuddy. I didn't realise she was on Skype or I'd have ducked down or something. They saw my huge naked gut and droopy tits and every time I think of it I want to curl up and die. OMG. I have to face them at Christmas. Just. How. Even. Do. I... WWYD? How do I put this to the back of my mind and get over it?

MsMommy Mon 07-Dec-15 01:10:33

I'm guessing one day this will be one of those stories we piss ourselves laughing over but right now I've never been more humiliated and I want to kill DD for being so stupid.

ColdTeaAgain Mon 07-Dec-15 01:17:38

Silver lining? At least you had pants on grin oh dear OP, I feel your pain!

Iwasbornin1993 Mon 07-Dec-15 01:24:29

Just think OP, it could have been worse, you could have had no knickers on too! blushgrin

SladeGreen Mon 07-Dec-15 01:31:11

Woah, I'd be mortified, pants or no pants.

I think a chat with you DD is in order to prevent this sort of thing from happening again.

GingerIvy Mon 07-Dec-15 01:32:21

This is why we have a very clear cut "no recording upstairs" rule that will morph to encompass Skype when the dcs get older. You don't say how old your daughter is but presumably old enough to realise it was inappropriate.

MsMommy Mon 07-Dec-15 09:29:24

She is old enough to know but she is away with the fairies half the time and just didn't think. She's seen how much it's affected me though and is pretty upset.
I just keep reliving the horror of it. It makes me feel sick when I think about it. Grim.

VeraClaythorne Mon 07-Dec-15 09:33:58

shock The picture quality is often not great on Skype so hopefully it was a bit blurry and they didn't see much!

Arfarfanarf Mon 07-Dec-15 09:35:52

oh you poor thing.

I suppose divorcing your husband so you never have to see your inlaws again is a step too far? grin

but seriously, I do feel for you. I'd die a thousand deaths if that happened to me.

I am sure they will never mention it. It will be one of those things that everyone pretends never happened.

Fugghetaboutit Mon 07-Dec-15 09:38:14

grin oh dear!

MsMommy Mon 07-Dec-15 09:42:13

They both pretended they didn't see anything. It felt like she was pointing the thing at me for ages but was just seconds. Still long enough for a memory searing eyeful. If I'd known she was on Skype when she came in I would have reacted quicker and ducked down behind the bed.
Will consider divorce as an option. Dear god. I have to look these people in the eye in a couple of weeks. And try not to imagine that FiL is picturing the awful blubberyness of me. What a nightmare.

Asteria36 Mon 07-Dec-15 09:46:15

At least you weren't still in the shower! If they have a sense of humour then make a joke of it - "if I'd known I would have done a little dance" type thing. Otherwise just never speak of it again...

TenThousandSpoons Mon 07-Dec-15 09:48:49

Sorry OP but that has really made me laugh. grin
I bet they didn't see much and I'm sure they definitely didn't screen shot you to make into a Christmas card or something fshock

MsMommy Mon 07-Dec-15 09:50:50

HA!! OMG.
Oh, the horror. The horror.
Yes, we'll all just ptetend it never happened.
Argh.

Seeyounearertime Mon 07-Dec-15 09:52:38

Answer the door in just your pants and tell them you're thinking of becoming a nudist and you're trying it on for size.

fgrin merry Christmas In laws.

WhataRacquet Mon 07-Dec-15 09:55:58

Bet they'll get you a dressing gown for Christmas.

MsMommy Mon 07-Dec-15 10:02:23

HA! Thanks. The laughing is helping. I think. weeps

Battleshiphips2 Mon 07-Dec-15 10:03:58

Haha. Sorry but that's really funny. I saw my fils penis once. I have never ever forgotten or got over it shock

berylbainbridge Mon 07-Dec-15 10:06:56

It Will Never Be Mentioned again, don't you worry. What a fucking nightmare for you though. My sis once saw her FIL'S swinging genitals poking through a badly secured dressing gown. Scarred for life. Every time you think of this incident just quickly thing of your in-laws naked, like er... a sort of aversion therapy or something!

CocktailQueen Mon 07-Dec-15 10:07:30

How did that come about, Battleships? shock

MsMommy Mon 07-Dec-15 10:07:57

Wahh!! Oh jeez. I really wanted to imagine they would just forget.

CocktailQueen Mon 07-Dec-15 10:08:34

OP, you have my sympathy! Oh dear...

OnlyLovers Mon 07-Dec-15 10:10:45

* I saw my fils penis once. I have never ever forgotten or got over it*

I just did a Munch-like scream at that.

OP, sorry, I know it's excruciating now, but it IS funny. People are right; it'll NEVER be mentioned. grin

MsMommy Mon 07-Dec-15 10:11:03

Oh god, the swinging genitals. Awful. Man bits would be worse, right?

MsMommy Mon 07-Dec-15 10:12:49

We still haven't got FiL's xmas present. I asked DH what he was going to get him. He said: He's already had his Christmas present.
Why? Why me? WHY GOD WHY??!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now